Our clients and colleagues at Natural Pod are leaders in the design and manufacture of natural children’s toys and furniture. Their products are environmentally responsible, inspire imaginative and creative play, and are designed to be heirlooms for educators and families. Everything they make is of wood, wool or silk and is backed by their commitment to customer service excellence.
They are entering a period of exciting growth and it’s time for them to add to add a Sales Coordinator to their dedicated team. This role will help support sales growth and sales activities in alignment with the company’s vision and values and the selected candidate will work closely with the CEO.
In this role, you’ll also be supporting the coordination of marketing activities including workshop development, and event organization.
Natural Pod has created an environment that includes integrity and honesty and they welcome employees who are self-motivated, can work on their own and collaboratively with a team and who have an entrepreneurial spirit.
This is a home-based position for someone based in the Vancouver and/or Lower Mainland area.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales enquiries by phone or email as well as following up on sales inquiries received by other members of the Natural Pod team
- Set up meetings with clients and send out appropriate information including product information and estimates as follow up
- Liaise at all times with all team members and work as a team to help the team reach targets
- Answer customers’ questions about design options, products, prices, availability, and product uses.
- Follow up with clients after sales to track their satisfaction and follow-up questions
- Perform administrative duties, such as keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
- Provide input and ideas into marketing initiatives and subsequently promote these initiatives and monitor responses
- Assist with the coordination of marketing materials including brochures, pitches and packages
- Identify opportunities to host or speak at workshops to educate the public about Natural Pod products and philosophy
- Identify trade-shows and conferences to attend
- Assist with meeting planning and scheduling
- Maintain and add to database of contacts and clients and make sure that info. is current
- At least 1-2 years of sales coordination experience
- 1-2 years of providing marketing support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an excellent phone manner
- Technically astute and computer savvy
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Genuine interest in meeting and helping people
- Solutions oriented approach to problem solving
- Creative thinker who brings optimism, enthusiasm and humour to your work
- Resourceful self-starter who can work well independently and with a team
- Passion for working within values based organizations
Please email a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com
We thank all of those who apply for their interest; only those who are shortlisted will be contacted. No phone calls to either Natural Pod or Marketworks Media directly please.