Eligibility to receive $10,000 per month in Google AdWords is predicated on the applying organization meeting the Google program eligibility guidelines. US based non-profits must meet these guidelines for being eligible for the AdWords Grant.
Are you eligible for Google for Nonprofits?
Make sure your organization meets the following requirements:
- To be eligible for the Google for Nonprofits program, organizations must:
- Hold current 501(c)3 status, as determined by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service; and
- Acknowledge and agree to the application’s required certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt and use.
Please note that the following organizations are not eligible for Google for Nonprofits:
- Governmental entities and organizations;
- Hospitals and health care organizations;
- Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions, and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible). To learn more about Google’s programs for educational institutions, visit Google in Education.
- Google reserves the right to grant or deny an organization’s application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time. Selections are made at Google’s sole discretion, and are not subject to external review.
See all additional programs at Google Non-profits.